28th of June 2018
Zephyr is proud to present JIRA Capture 2.9.17. For a list of all the major new features added prior to JIRA Capture 2.9.17, please see the JIRA Capture Release Summary.
|Type of Change||Description||Comment|
- Video Recording support with audio and annotation (Chrome only).
- Ability to allow users to attach the same screenshot(s) to multiple issues with any changes to the parameters.
- Ability to allow users to rename and delete the screenshots without having to iterate/navigate through all the screenshots one by one.
- Ability to allow users to download the screenshots/video recordings.
|UI/UX Experience Changes|
- Overhaul of the browser extension user interface to improve quality of life usage throughout the tool.
- User interface component improvement to match the JIRA style.
- Users are able to go into a full-page view for screenshot annotations.
- Session creation and view improved with a new look and window to enhance usability.
- Template creation and view improved with a new look and window to enhance usability.
- Support for all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 11).
- Enhancements to the Search for Epic and Link the issue to an Epic.
- Enhancements to the Search for Sprint and Linking the issue to a Sprint.
- Resolved 10+ customer raised issues.
Capture for JIRA
We are really excited to announce that in JIRA Capture 2.9.17, we have completely reworked the user interface of Capture for JIRA. Just look at how awesome it is now:
A new Sessions interface
A new Templates interface
The list of user interface changes includes an improved toolbar, a repositioned sidebar, a new preview window, and a lot of look and feel changes. In updating Capture for JIRA, we hope to now give our customers a seamless user experience.
And if that wasn't enough, we've also added a new video recording function. We believe that Capture for JIRA is a great tool for creating and sharing annotated screen shots and videos in all applications, like HipChat or on Confluence pages. The ability to download your screenshots and videos is an important feature to help share our work and let others collaborate.
The Video Recording