January 31, 2021 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.7
- After upgrading Zephyr in Jira, a popup appeared on the Search Test Executions page each time a user opened the page.
January 23, 2021 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.6
- Versions found by using the search box on the Cycle Summary page couldn't be expanded.
- Executed By values were missing in test executions exported to a CSV file via API.
- The size of Zephyr gadgets was not adjusted dynamically to fit the changed layout.
January 10, 2021 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.5 HF1
- Improved performance of the Cycle Summary page.
- The Zephyr > Import Tests page did not open if you had logged in to Zephyr through proxy.
- Zephyr pages did not load properly in browsers configured to block third-party cookies.
- Some column names on the Cycle Summary page were displayed incorrectly if both Jira and the browser used the Japanese language.
- Users who don't have the Browse Project permission now get an error message when trying to access agile test boards.
- The Pick Statuses dropdown was empty when configuring the Add Top defects Impacting Testing chart.
December 6, 2020 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.4
November 27, 2020 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.3 - HF2
This hotfix enhances BDD editors and the Feature content section on the BDD feature page.
November 11, 2020 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.3 - HF1
This hotfix fixes the following issue:
Automation scripts sent too many API requests to Jira, which caused issues due to Jira rate limits.
November 8, 2020 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.3
- Now if the Zephyr for Jira add-on is installed in Jira, but the Test issue type is not added to your project, Zephyr informs you about this. Clicking the Add Zephyr Test issue type button in the note opens the Issue type schemes page where you can add the Test issue type to your project:
- The Zephyr Custom Fields page now has a breadcrumb trail and the Help button:
- Test steps are added faster now.
- Sometimes, an error occurred when trying to import test steps to an existing test case.
November 1, 2020 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.2
- You can now view data of Restore events in the audit log on the Apps > Manage your apps > Zephyr for JIRA Cloud > General Information page.
- The Test Details section now has extra space at the bottom to allow you to drag a test step to the end of the test step list:
- Drag-and-drop operations are now performed faster when you move test steps within the Test Details section.
- Performance improvements in the Test Executions section of test cases. All the actions are now performed faster there.
- The Feedback button has moved to the Help menu:
- Sometimes, an error returned when you tried to add an attachment to a test execution by using API.
- A project could lose association with issue types and as a result, you couldn't work with your test cases and test cycles.
- Test cases imported from Excel files were missing values for the "Sprint" and "Affects version" fields.
- An error occurred in the Add Test Execution Chart by Assignee and Test Execution Burndown charts of the Dashboard upon refreshing the page.
- You couldn't re-index your project, create a cycle or add a test case to a cycle after your Jira instance was under heavy load.
- The edit form of the Top Defects Impacting Testing chart did not show the selected defect status after refreshing the Dashboard page.
October 21, 2020
This is a maintenance release that fixes the following issues:
- Excessive API calls to Jira.
- The Top Defects Impacting Testing gadget displayed data from other issue types instead of Bugs.
October 15, 2020
This release fixes an issue where some Zephyr pages appeared blank if the browser zoom was 75% or less.
September 13, 2020 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.1
- Test Automation improvements:
- A.T.O.M has been renamed to Test Automation. Test Automation is now always available for all of your Jira projects, you do not need to enable it manually per project.
- The Create Automation Task dialog now properly reflects custom required fields configured in your Jira instance. Also, we've redesigned this dialog to match the Jira UX style.
- The ZBot download link is now in the Create Automation Task dialog as well:
Improved CI/CD integration. We've created a special script to help you integrate Zephyr for Jira with your CI/CD workflow without installing additional plugins. You can use this script with Bamboo, Jenkins, or any other CI/CD systems to create automation tasks and push automated test results to Zephyr after the code is built and the automated tests are executed. See Continuous Integration for details.
The existing Zephyr for Jira plugins for Bamboo and Jenkins remain and will continue working. However, we recommend that all customers try the new post-build action scripts to avoid plugin dependencies.
- Improved onboarding experience:
- New onboarding pages for Test Automation, BDD, Continuous Integration, and REST API to help users get started. These pages are available under the Integrations menu in Zephyr for Jira.
- The What's New page where you can read more about new features in a release:
- Other improvements:
- When you create a Zephyr test from a Jira issue, the Test issue type is now selected by default.
- UX/UI improvements.
- The ZAPI plugin has been deprecated in favor of the built-in REST API. Uninstall the ZAPI plugin to ensure you are accessing the built-in REST API.
- Fixed re-indexing issues that caused custom fields not to work properly.
- The Clear Permissions Cache button did not have immediate effect.
August 23, 2020 - Zephyr for Jira Cloud 7.1.0
This update requires manual approval by your Jira instance administrator
This new version of Zephyr for Jira Cloud includes major changes which require new scopes for the app. As a result, Jira instance administrators will need to manually update the Zephyr app in Jira's Apps > Manage your apps screen. Learn more.
- REST API is now available out-of-the-box. The ZAPI plugin is no longer required to access the API.
- Built-in BDD support. Previously, you had to install the Cucumber for Jira app to use BDD in Zephyr – this is no longer needed.
BDD support is enabled by default for all projects. You can disable BDD for individual projects in project settings.
- Added timestamp options for cycles and folders in A.T.O.M to support multiple runs of a CI/CD process without overriding the current run result. Each time an automation task is executed, the cycle or folder will be cloned and named as the original cycle or folder name with the "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss" timestamp appended. The test automation API operation that creates an automation job also has the corresponding request body parameters,
appendDateTimeInFolderName, to either append a timestamp (true) or not (false).
- The Search Test Executions screen now shows only the current project by default. You can use the "All Projects" filter to search in all projects.
Zephyr permissions are now controlled by Jira permissions scheme. For example:
The Browse Project permission is required to access the Zephyr application within a project.
The Create Issue permission is required to create Zephyr tests, BDD features, and test executions.
The Edit Issue permission is required to edit and delete test executions.
Zephyr's General Configuration screen in Jira System Settings has a new button, Clear Permission Cache. Use this button every time after you update your Jira permissions scheme, so that Zephyr picks up the changes immediately.
- No data was shown in the Daily Test Execution Progress and Executions by Date charts if you wanted to view data for the last 24 hours. The data appeared only if you zoomed in or zoomed out the chart.
- Components were not sorted in the Component column on the Cycle Summary screen.
- A non-admin user could access the General Configuration page via API and change settings on it.
August 2, 2020 - Release 7.0.0
- You can now sort columns on the Manage Execution Filters page.
- The column chooser on the A.T.O.M page has a new item - Executed By.
July 5, 2020 - Release 6.5.0
- The A.T.O.M page has now a search box.
- The About Zephyr section has now a link to the status page where you can see the current status of Zephyr for Jira Cloud and subscribe to updates on planned maintenance.
- When importing tests from an Excel or XML file, you can now skip validation to speed up the import process.
- Search queries generated by links in gadgets, Cycle Summary, and in other places used the project key instead of the project name.
- When adding a test to a cycle from another cycle, the Select Versions list included released and archived versions even if the Show Archive Versions and Show Release Versions options were disabled in General Configuration.
- A.T.O.M jobs could not be created via API.
June 14, 2020 - Release 6.0.0
- Introducing Next Gen project support which allows you to use Zephyr with Next Gen projects now.
- Provided an option to assign a reporter to imported issues when importing test cases.
- Provided alphabetical sorting for all Jira fields when importing.
- Provided quality of life change that auto fills the fields when you select to use an existing saved configuration file when importing.
- Improved performance for the validation state when importing.
- Added a "Clear All" function for filters during searching test executions.
- Fixed an issue where the drop-downs were unresponsive when you clear advanced search and switched back to basic search.
- Fixed an issue where the options selected were not displayed correctly in basic search when switched to advanced search.
- Fixed an issue where it would display the wrong project name in a ZQL search when you use a project name that contains the key of another project as a sub-string.
- Fixed an issue where the basic search link is disabled when you click on the predefined filter "Assigned to me".
- Fixed an issue where the strike-through was not displayed for associated defects that are done/closed in planning test cycles.
- Fixed an issue with Total Executions and Total Executed Count deep links where if you navigated using these links, the correct executions were not being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where it would not display correct data when the deep link of a cycle/folder was moved from a different version.
- Fixed an issue where the exporting function would fail if the test cycle had a large amount of data.
- Fixed an issue with Test Metrics where clicking on the Test Metric option would take you to a blank page with a "No Data Found" message.
May 31, 2020 - Release 5.5.0
- Introduced the brand new internal importer where you can directly import test cases directly within the Zephyr for Jira menu.
- Introduced an option to allow users to schedule the tasks to be executed at future date/time in ATOM.
- Introduced a clear filters option for each of the filters when searching test executions.
- All selected filter options are now shown as part of the filter label when searching test executions.
- Fixed an issue with fetching the correct projects when selecting the unscheduled version.
- Fixed an issue around data fetching when a combination of project and multiple cycles were selected.
- Fixed issues with the cycle and folder filters. The filters now only display options for the selected project.
- Fixed UI issues with the date field not properly being displayed
- Creation Date and Execution Date fields.
May 17, 2020 - Release 5.4.2
- Introduced the clear filters functionality in the Traceability matrix report that improves usability for convenience.
- Introduced a feature in ATOM where the stack trace or any attachments will be added to the failed executions as part of importing.
- Introduced a UX feature in ATOM that changes the task execution workflow. Now, users have an option to execute a task that requires lesser number of clicks.
- Fixed a few issues around using ZBot with ATOM.
Note: All customers must use the new ZBot jar, as we have mage some changes in how the ZBot interacts with ATOM. For the new ZBot jar, users can navigate to the Project Settings → ATOM feature → Click on the Download ZBot jar button.
April 26, 2020 - Release 5.4.1
- Implemented ATOM APIs for bulk deleting jobs and retrieving information on individual jobs.
- Implemented bulk executing ATOM jobs within the UI.
- Implemented Audit columns for ATOM jobs.
- Performance Updates
- Improved the logging support functionality for ZBot setup for ATOM.
- Improved performance for loading cycles and folders in the Cycle Summary Page.
- Improved performance when utilizing the Search Test Execution Page.
- Fixed minor issues with UI alignment.
- Fixed minor issues with browser compatibility.
- Fixed minor issues with usability.
March 29, 2020 - Release 5.4.0
New and fully redesigned Traceability Matrix to track your testing progress, the relationship between requirements, tests, test executions, and defects.
- Fixed an issue with Zephyr backup’s not being created.
- Fixed and issue with the BDD scenario where users were unable to upload a results file to a cycle.
- Fixed an issue with Zbot executions not getting updated in the cycle.
- Fixed a few issues with respect to permissions and ATOM is more in line with Jira permissions now.
- Fixed a few issues around CreatedBy, ExecutedBy, ChangedBy fields.
- Done some improvements around error logging for ATOM API’s.
- Search Test Execution
- Fixed an issue where the user was not able to perform a bulk update of the status field.
- Fixed a few issues around basic search and predefined filters.
- Fixed issues around auto suggestions while searching with some of the fields.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to search using a custom field.
- Cycle Summary
- Fixed an issue with execution deletion using the check box.
- Fixed error on the SAVE form with respect to the EDIT CYCLE functionality.
- Fixed an issue around being unable to add tests to the cycle if the filter contained special characters in JQL.
- Fixed issues around “Move executions from Cycle” functionality.
March 1, 2020 - Release 5.3.1
- Full-featured API to interact with A.T.O.M programmatically.
- Zephyr now has a new handy tool for Help, Feedback and Support links that is added to all Zephyr owned pages in Jira.
- Added support for Cucumber Test framework with C4J test results (JSON file format) for A.T.O.M
- Test Execution
- Fixed an issue where sorting test executions with the Executed On and Creation Date filters were not working.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to export test executions from the search test execution page (specifically when users are selecting test executions from the result list).
- Fixed an issue when searching test executions using filters for projects and versions would show duplicate cycles.
- Fixed an issue when using basic search during test execution searching. When using basic search and selecting the project by entering the text and then removing the selected text, it will still display the selected projects.
- Fixed an issue where users would receive a session expired error when trying to change the execution status of a testcase from Unexecuted to either Pass or Fail.
- Traceability Matrix
- Fixed an issue where the story type is displayed 3 times in the traceability reports dropdown list.
- Fixed an issue where the release versions were not being displayed in the version dropdown list for the traceability matrix.
- Test Case Summary
- Fixed an issue where the total unexecuted and total executed values were displaying incorrect values for the test summary.
- Fixed an issue where the user is unable to export the test cycle/folder (the user is not able to view the export format options properly).
- Fixed an issue where the archived release versions were being displayed in the plan test cycle page when users were idle and when you refresh the page.
- Fixed an issue where the archived versions were being displayed in the view issue page while adding a test case to a test cycle.
November 2019 Update - Release 5.1.0
Introduced the Automation Testcase Organizer and Manager (A.T.O.M) feature which provides our users with the ability to easily import, organize, and manage their automated test case results
- A.T.O.M offers you the capability to integrate and import your automated test cases from our CI/CD pipeline.
- A.T.O.M supports various integration methods to allow our users to directly import the test results of their automated test cases from essentially anywhere.
- A.T.O.M supports multiple test automation frameworks that are used within the testing industry.
October 2019 Update - Release 5.0.0
- BDD Support in Zephyr for Jira Cloud
- React 16 Upgrade improving the application performance
- Introduced the feature to reorder test cycles and folders within the "Plan Test Cycle" page for Zephyr for Jira.
- This feature provides a UI revamp of the overall hierarchy of the test cycle and folder view. The new design of the UI revamp for the test cycles and folders provides a more user friendly experience while maintaining Jira aesthetic, look and feel to provide our users with a more seamless experience when managing their test cycles and folders.
- Reordering test cycles and folders can be performed using drag-and-drop or by utilizing the "Move" button provided for the test cycle or folder.
- This feature provides 3 different methods to sort the test cycles within the "Plan Test Cycle" page.
- Creation Date - The cycles and folders can be moved within the releases but the cycles and folders will be sorted utilizing the creation date of the cycle/folder.
- Name - The cycles and folders can be moved within the releases but the cycles and folders will be sorted in an alphabetically ascending order utilizing the name of the cycle/folder.
- Custom Order - The cycles and folders can be moved within the releases and the user can reorder the cycles/folders in any format that fits their needs. The cycles and folders will be sorted depending on how the user(s) reorder them.
- Revamp of the navigation menu and its' UI to further expose all of Zephyr for Jira's test functionality under the "Zephyr" menu.
- Going forward with this release and future releases of Zephyr for Jira, the majority of the functionality and features of Zephyr for Jira will be available to users located directly under the "Zephyr" section of the navigation menu. All of the menu items today will be available as a sub menu under the Zephyr category.
- With the improvement of the UI, Zephyr for Jira now introduces an advanced bread crumb navigation system that allows our users to navigate between pages, features, and functionalities of Zephyr for Jira using the bread crumbs.
- The previous tabbed design for the Cycle summary page is now broken up into individual pages to be more aligned with the new design.
- Revamp of Zephyr for Jira app permissions which limits the "Test" menu functionality to users within the system. This revamp allows administrators to have more control in terms of granting access to specific features of Zephyr for Jira for certain users or groups of users.
- The revamp of the Zephyr for Jira permissions will come out in 2 phases.
- Phase 1 release will touch base on revamping the initial permissions that resolves the proper access to the "Test" menu functionality without providing unintended access/permissions to other Jira or Zephyr for Jira features.
- Phase 2 will concentrate on extending these permission changes to ZAPI.
- Previously, some users were able to edit projects without the proper access or Jira permissions to edit the project and with this revamp, it resolves these cases.
Permission Revamp Warning
With the permission revamp, there may be unintended consequences depending on how your permissions are set up for your users in Jira.
For example, if a user previously had access to the "Test" menu functionality without the proper permissions to access it, this will no longer be the case with the permission revamp. The user may not have access to the "Test" menu going forward. The access to the Zephyr for Jira application is strictly governed by Jira's permission system and the administrator may need to update their project permissions to get the correct setup that allows the user(s) to have access to the full functionality of Zephyr for Jira and the "Test" menu.
Given the potential for disruption with Zephyr for Jira users, we recommend that you or your administrator double check the permissions for your Zephyr for Jira users to ensure that they still have access to the "Test" menu functionalities and features. If your users find that they have lost access to the Zephyr for Jira "Test" menu functionalities and features, please view and change your permissions to allow them to have full access.
- Be sure to have your administrator create the correct permission scheme in the Jira settings
- Zephyr for Jira's Test Menu requires the users to have the "Browse Project" permission active which must be set up by your administrator
February 2019 Update
GDPR Phase 2 Update
ZAPI API Update
- Please refer to ZAPI GDPR Updates for changes on ZAPI API impacted due to Atlassian privacy API update.
- Only customers emailed separately and informed on the migration for the weekend will have impact on ZAPI API and see AccountID as response. DisplayName displayed instead of UserName will be displayed on UI
December 2018 Update - Release 3.1
- Introduced single view for the test steps table and removed pagination
- Users can now scroll to view all their test steps vertically in order rather than going from page-to-page in the test step table view.
- For example, if you have 50 test steps for your test case, your test steps will be display in one single view and you can simply scroll down.
- Improves overall load performance when viewing individual test cases and the test steps.
- Lite View and Detail View
- Added two different methods for viewing the test steps within the test step table/test detail section.
- Pulled out the Freeze and Unfreeze test steps in place of Lite and Detail View.
- Lite View displays similar to the old UI view and will display only the bare minimum columns which are the 3 default columns.
- This is to provide more space and real estate to work with test steps.
- The three columns displayed are Test Step, Test Data, and Test Result.
- Detail View displays the test steps table with more column customization and allows users to view additional columns.
- This is to provide users with the ability to view attachments and custom fields for test steps.
- Test Execution’s Test Step Table View
- Added an “All” option to the bottom right-hand side of the pagination for the test step table within a test execution.
- The test step table view display is a personable display method per individual user.
Expanded UI View
- List View and Detail View on the Cycle Summary page has been improved to expand the UI for more real estate.
- The default Jira menu on the left-hand side can also be minimized for more real estate.
- If the characters on any of the Test Step row exceeds 200 characters, the user will need to hold the drag-and-drop until the scrollbar is visible, the user can then drag it all the way below the line separator for the step you want it to be above/below and drop it.
October 2018 Update - Release 3.0
- Custom fields added for both test steps and test executions
- Can be managed on a Global level across all projects.
- Can be managed on a project level which allows users to enable and disable fields exclusive to the specific projects.
- Can be searched/filtered using ZQL. (ZCF is the keyword for the ZQL Query)
- In-App walkthroughs to assist users with the new UI and functionality changes.
- Can be found on the Cycle Summary and Standalone Execution page.
- Icon for help is located at the top right of the interface.
- Users are guided with walkthrough balloons to learning the product features.
- Implementation of Execution Workflows
- Enabled by default but can be disabled through the General Config.
- Users are able to log time against the test case and executions.
- Ability to track both the estimated execution time and the actual logged execution time.
- Audit History
- Added a Test Execution History
- Added a Test Case History
- Toggle between two different loading methods for Testing Cycles
- Users are able to switch between a Lazy or Eager load approach when viewing their Testing Cycles.
- The option to load all Testing Cycles and Versions at once (Eager).
- The option to navigate to the specific Version and only load the Testing Cycles that correspond to that specific Version (Lazy - similar to the old UI).
- Dashboard Gadgets
- Added a Test Execution Progression gadget to the dashboards.
- By default, Release 3.0 uses the ADG user interface but users are able to switch back to using the old user interface (See here to switch back to the Old UI).
- Also, please use the in-app product feedback form for any additional feedback regarding the new UI as the new ADG UI will be the new UI going forward in 2019.
- Quality of life changes for navigation on the Cycle Summary page.
- To navigate to folders in testing cycles, there is an added arrow next to the test cycle to view the folders that correspond to the test cycle.
- Reducing performance issues by loading up front rather than loading separate folders.
- List View and Detail View added to Cycle Summary.
- List View displays the list of test executions on the left while showing a condensed window for the test execution selected.
- Detail View displays the test execution with the all the information that can be viewed.
- Attachments allow users to preview the attachment before downloading.
- Freeze columns grant the ability to ‘freeze’ two columns of test steps/test executions to scroll side-to-side without losing track. This will assist end users maintain the reference to Testcase Key/Status/Summary.
- Major changes to the real estate of the Cycle Summary page and when viewing individual test executions, test steps, etc. for easier navigation.
- Allow up to 20 custom fields for test executions.
- Allow up to 5 custom fields for test steps.
January 2018 Update
The following features are only available on the new Jira/ADG UI.
- Folder Structures: Folder Structures to support the logical grouping of test cases within test cycles.
- Export Executions by Folder or by Cycle.
- Ability to link Folders and Cycles to a Sprint.
- ZQL extended to support search by Folder Names.
- All Reports and Screens enhanced to include Folders.
- Cumulative cycle execution status and summaries at the cycle and folder level.
- Test Step Attachment
- Ability to more granular information to test cases through attachments at test step level.
- Further customization allowing Users the flexibility to view Test Step Columns.
- Enhanced UI
- Enhanced UI on Test Cycle. Allows Docking of Tree to provide a full-page view of Executions.
- Resize the Tree to get Full view of Cycle.
- Enhanced user specific column customizations.
- Enhanced UI for General Configurations.
- Quick create Cycle using the + sign.
July 2017 Update
- Introduced a new Zephyr for Jira UI to coincide with the new Jira UI.
- Users still using the old Jira UI will only see the old Zephyr for Jira UI.
- Users using the new Jira UI can choose between the new and old Zephyr for Jira UI.
- Revamped the Test Summary page by adding pagination in high impact areas such as Versions and Components. Also adding targeted search for labels.
- New Cycle Summary layout improves usability and allows users to search Cycles by build, environment, description, or version.
- Cycles now also provide a single page execution view to perform all execution operations (Attachment, Step Results, Defects, Execution Updates).
- Changed General Configuration layout and also improved Customize Execution Status and Customize Step Status pages.
June 2017 Update
- Added project-level execution re-index in General Configuration.
- Enhanced our ZAPI execution response time.
New Dashboard Gadgets:
May 2017 Update
- Copy Test Steps from one Testcase to multiple Testcases across Projects manually and using JQL.
- Bulk Associate Defects to Executions.
- Bamboo Plugin made available for ZAPI Cloud.
December 2016 Update
- Execution Assignment: Zephyr for Jira Cloud now allows the assignment of test cases added to a test cycle.
- Support for ZAPI Cloud (BETA): ZAPI (or Zephyr API) Cloud is an Add-on to Zephyr for Jira Cloud that allows access to its testing data including the ability to view and upload information programmatically.
October 2016 Update
- Ability to add tests from another Test Cycle by label.
- New Cloud Service status indicator.
- Performance improvements in Execution Navigator and Execution Status updates.
- Bug fixes.
April 2016 Update
- Test Board: A new Test Board that helps you track software quality of every Sprint.
- Visualization: Visualize all test executions by story; get a better sense of what has been tested and its level of quality.
- Agile Sprints: The tight linking feature between the Test Cycles and Sprints now allows participation in Agile Sprints.
- Quick Test Execution: The new Test Board facilities quick test execution right from within the board.
- Charts: New testing burndown charts by Sprint allows constant tracking of testing status.
- Sprint Quality Assessment: Assessments can be carried out with new execution reports and gadgets.
- Bug fixes.
August 2015 Update
- New defects can now be filed directly from a Test Execution.
- A new Test can now be created from the top level "Tests" menu just like any other Jira issue.
- Attachments can now be previewed in the Test Execution view.
- Bug fixes.
July 2015 Update
- Execution Navigator now has a Detailed view.
- Customizable metrics are available as standard Jira Dashboard gadgets.
- Links between tests and requirements/defects can now have customized linktypes.
- Tests can now be added to a Test Cycle via saved JQL filters.
- Bug fixes.
June 2015 Update
- Two-way end-to-end Traceability tracking and reporting.
- Enhanced Execution Navigator with saved searches via ZQL filters.
- Column sorting in the Execution Navigator.
- Bug fixes.
May 2015 Update
- Ability to import tests from Excel, CSV files using the Test Importer Utility.
- Enhanced Execution Navigator with Basic and Advanced search capabilities.
- Advanced searching based on new Zephyr Query Language (ZQL).
- Auto-completion in Advanced search.
- Enhanced Remote Links – linked defects now shown in test executions and tests.
- Top Defects Impacting Testing - reports.
- Bug fixes.
April 2015 Update
- New project-centric navigation for Test Cycle and Test Summary.
- New Execution Navigator with basic search capabilities and predefined filters.
- Bug fixes.
February 1, 2015 - Initial Release
Create and view tests
- Create, view, edit, clone test cases.
- Organize by project, version, components and labels.
- Detailed test steps, data and expected results.
- Attach files and screenshots.
- Use wiki markup to edit tests.
Link to Stories, Tasks etc
- Link to any Issue Type - Epics, Stories, Tasks, New Features, etc.
- Track test coverage.
- Add attachments as files or screenshots.
Plan test execution cycles
- Create execution cycles for any iteration.
- Track test execution progress.
- Clone and reuse test cycles.
- Execute tests either ad-hoc or from test cycles.
- File new bugs or link existing ones.
- Add attachments and comments.
- Execute the same test multiple times or re-execute it.
- File Jira bugs while in test execution screens.
- Automatically link bug to testcase.
- View all bugs associated with a test case across all executions.
Track quality metrics
- Track daily execution metrics, test cycle and user metrics.
- Trend over time.
- Get Test Summary information.
- Track on a per project or per release basis.